CPS BFT850K BlackMAX® Flaring Tool Kit
BlackMax®, contain all the features of our manually operated flaring tools, but also provide a convenient, cordless drill attachment that dramatically reduces the time needed to form precise flares on soft copper or aluminum tubing.
Made of cast and precision machined aluminum, plus select components from rugged steel, Black-Max Flaring tools offer a premium look with a premium finish in a lightweight, compact, professional, patented design.
Features and Benefits
- Dramatically reduces the amount of time to create a precise flare.
- Seven quick change positions for flaring soft copper and aluminum tube.
- Aluminum body- 50% lighter than steel designs.
- Engineered to create stronger flare joints for high pressure R-410A systems.
- Slide gauge sets tube at exact position.
- Eccentric cone forms precise 45° flared ends.
- For 3/16˝, 1/4˝ 5/16˝, 3/8˝, 1/2˝, 5/8˝, 3/4˝ O.D. tube.
- Built-in clutch prevents over-compression.
- Compact, professional, patented design.
CPS #BFT850K Specifications
CPS #BFT850K Parts List
CPS Products’ refrigeration tools are manufactured to stringent industry standards. They are designed and built to provide a quality solution for many HVAC applications.
There are no reviews yet.