CPS TS-100 Temperature and Humidity Data Logger
TS-100 Temperature and Humidity Data Logger: A small, portable, wireless smart tool that, when paired with a smartphone or tablet running the latest CPS Link app, can measure, record, and email temperature and humidity data such as Dry Bulb, Wet Bulb, Feels Like and Dew Point temperatures, plus Relative Humidity-all on one screen.
Temperature and Humidity Data Logger
The TS-100 Data Logger may be small, but it is one of the most powerful and accurate instruments of its kind. It uses Bluetooth Smart to wirelessly connect to your smartphone, tablet, or smartwatch and transmit the data directly, making temperature and humidity readings a breeze!
Easy to use and accurate, produces readings for dry & wet bulb temperatures, relative humidity, feels like temperature, dew point Data storage & logging capabilities
Features and Benefits
- Data Log stores the last 20,000 temperature and humidity readings that can be uploaded to your smart device for review and to generate professional reports Increases productivity, safety & enhances professionalism.
- Includes a ¼”-20 metal D-ring connector, key chain split-ring, and alligator clip for mounting in various configurations.
- Can be mounted on the EXP-64 Extension Pole & TRI-MIN Tripod – no ladder needed!
- Emails professional personalized reports.
- Rugged, weather-resistant housing.
CPS #TS-100 Specifications
CPS App Link
CPS Products’ refrigeration tools are manufactured to stringent industry standards. They are designed and built to provide a quality solution for many HVAC applications.