Lucas-Milhaupt 95177 - SIL-FOS 15
Sil-Fos 15 is the preferred alloy for general copper-copper brazing; the phosphorous in the Sil-Fos family serves as a fluxing agent on coper, so no flux is recommended. Sil-Fos 15 can be used with joints where fit up is marginal and is well suited for use in refrigeration applications.
Features and Benefits
- Joins CU to CU (phosphorus serves as flux)
- Joins CU to Brass (flux is recommended)
- Highest joint ductility of entire Sil-Fos family
- Allows for fillet build up
- Slow flow but penetrates well into long shear depths
- Made in USA
- HVAC brazing.
- HVAC/R refrigerant systems, air conditioning coils, evaporator coils.