NU-CALGON 4185-03 Gel Tabs 3-ton tabs (12 in a tube)
Gel Tabs are formulated with a breakthrough gel locking technology for treating air conditioning drain pans and lines. Keeps the drain pan from clogging and eliminates foul and musty odors. Four sizes are available: 3-ton, 5-ton, 15 ton, and 20-ton tabs. For added convenience, the 3 ton and 5-ton Gel Tabs are also offered in contractor packs and bulk packs. The 3-ton bulk pack contains 200 tabs, and the 5-ton bulk pack contains 100 tabs. Multiple Gel Tabs can be added to the pan to acquire the necessary treatment for larger systems. The new Gel Tabs Mini is designed to fit in mini-split pans.
Gel Tabs are easy to use. Put them into the drain pan and forget about them. When activated by condensation, the tablet will turn to gel and lock into place. This ensures that the tab will not move and potentially block the drain. Gel Tabs are designed to completely dissolve at an even rate over a 3-month period leaving nothing to remove when the product is done working.
Features and Benefits
- Protects drain pan against clogs
- Gel formulation locks tab into place
- Completely dissolves
- Up to 3 months of protection
- Eliminates foul & musty odors
- New Gel Tabs Mini for mini-split pans!
- Place the Gel Tab into the condensate pan in a such a fashion that it will become readily wet and lock into place.
- Multiple Gel Tabs can be combined to achieve the proper treatment for larger systems.
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
Nu Calgon #41-8503 Specifications
Read and understand the product’s label and Safety Data Sheet (“SDS”) for precautionary and first aid information. The SDS is available on the Nu-Calgon website at www.nucalgon.com