NU-CALGON 4291-08 Nu-Brite Aerosol 18 ounce can
Aerosol Nu-Brite is the newest member of the family of Nu-Brite packages. It is a non-acid, alkaline-based product for cleaning and brightening air cooled condensers. It provides effective degreasing and cleaning of coils, particularly those fouled with cooking greases. Nu-Brite is formulated with the best available foaming detergents and chelants to quickly penetrate and dissolve greasy dirt and grime and foam it right out of the coil.
For cleaning and brightening air cooled condensers and other finned heating and cooling coils located outside. It is an alkaline based cleaner that does all that an acid will do without the danger of an acid. Nu-Brite’s state-of-the-art surfactants and cleaners instantly penetrate and lift layers of oily grime and corrosive deposits from the coil. Its foaming action pushes this loosened debris out of hard-to-reach areas restoring equipment to peak efficiency. Use it anywhere the coil can be thoroughly rinsed. See can label for use directions and precautions.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful high foaming action lifts out dirt and grime while brightening coils.
- Excellent powerful degreaser and cleaner that is especially adapted for kitchen degreasing.
- Packaged in a convenient 18 ounce ready-to-use can.
- Requires rinsing
- Prior to use, insure area has adequate ventilation.
- Use goggles, gloves and other protective clothing.
- Shut system off and protect sensitive controls or contacts with plastic.
- Apply Aerosol Nu-Brite to coil or other greasy surface, and allow it to emulsify deposits for about 5 minutes. For heavily soiled or very greasy deposits, wait up to 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly for at least 10 minutes to insure adequate flushing.
- For coils, apply Cal-Shield for protection.
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
Nu Calgon #4291-08 Specifications
Restrictions and Compliance
Read and understand the product’s label and Safety Data Sheet (“SDS”) for precautionary and first aid information. The SDS is available on the Nu-Calgon website at www.nucalgon.com
There are no reviews yet.