NU-CALGON 4296-60 Pan-Treat 1 bottle (200 tablets)
Gel Tabs are formulated with a breakthrough gel locking technology for treating air conditioning drain pans and lines. Keeps the drain pan from clogging and eliminates foul and musty odors. Four sizes are available: 3 ton, 5 ton, 15 ton, and 20 ton tabs. For added convenience, the 3 ton and 5 ton Gel Tabs are also offered in contractor packs and bulk packs. The 3 ton bulk pack contains 200 tabs, and the 5 ton bulk pack contains 100 tabs. Multiple Gel Tabs can be added to the pan to acquire the necessary treatment for larger systems. The new Gel Tabs Mini is designed to fit in mini-split pans.
Gel Tabs are easy to use. Put them into the drain pan and forget about them. When activated by condensation, the tablet will turn to gel and lock into place. This ensures that the tab will not move and potentially block the drain. Gel Tabs are designed to completely dissolve at an even rate over a 3 month period leaving nothing to remove when the product is done working.Pan-Treat condensate tablets control odors and prevent overflows by plugged condensate drain lines. They can also be used on humidifiers. Pan-Treat is extremely easy to use, and is safe, non-corrosive, non-toxic and biodegradable. The product is completely soluble in water and it does not form any deposits in the pan or drain.
Left untreated, condensate pans can suffer from the build-up of sludge, scum and other accumulations. This build-up can cause odors as well as plugged drains and overflows, which in turn result in water damage. Pan-Treat is formulated with ingredients proven effective in cleaning and preventing these deposits, and its use will eliminate the extra maintenance costs associated with odors, plugged drains and overflows.
Features and Benefits
- Controls odors
- Prevents overflows and water damage caused by plugged drain lines
- Easy to install… tablets completely dissolve… nothing to remove
- Non-corrosive, Non-toxic
- For use in humidifiers too
- Condensate Pans: If the pan is noticeably fouled, it can be cleaned by using two or more Pan-Treat tablets per ton of system capacity. Repeat until system is clean. For subsequent treatment or clean condensate pans, use one Pan-Treat tablet per ton each month. Position the tablets away from the drain and where they will achieve maximum contact with dripping condensate. This will assure more complete cleaning action and treatment. For larger systems, where the use of many tablets may be impractical, use Nu-Calgon’s PanPads® condensate pan products.
- Humidifiers: Pan-Treat tablets can be used to condition humidifier water in order to prevent odors and deposit build-up. Use 2-4 tablets every four to six weeks as needed. Clean and rinse out the humidifier’s reservoir on a regular basis.
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
Nu Calgon #4296-60 Specifications
Restrictions and Compliance
Read and understand the product’s label and Safety Data Sheet (“SDS”) for precautionary and first aid information. The SDS is available on the Nu-Calgon website at www.nucalgon.com