NU-CALGON 4301-02 Rx-Acid Scavenger 2 ounces
The Rx-Acid Scavenger family of products provides a convenient way to neutralize or “scavenge” acid in refrigeration, air conditioning systems after burnouts or during normal on-going system maintenance. Normal dosage treatment of any Rx-Acid Scavenger product will address up to one gallon of system oil. All Rx-Acid Scavenger products are formulated for use with all lubricants – mineral, alkylbenzene, polyol ester (POE) and polyvinyl ether (PVE) lubricants. The traditional Rx-Acid Scavenger product uses a two fluid ounce treatment, whereas the new Rx-Acid Scavenger Connect Inject uses a new formulation to improve the acid scavenging rate in POE and PVE lubricant systems.
Features and Benefits
- Eliminates acid build-up in A/C and refrigeration systems
- Protects against future acid circulation
- Helps prevent compressor burnout
- Compatible with all oils and refrigerants
- System safe – leaves no harmful by-products
Directions for Liquid Bottle (4301-02)
1. Remove and properly dispose of used oil and refrigerant and replace burned out compressor.
2. Establish system’s oil capacity.
3. Determine the required amount of Rx-Acid Scavenger using the dosage chart on the enclosed detailed instructions.
4. Add Rx-Acid Scavenger to system as directed by adding the product directly into the compressor of an opened system or injected directly by using the Universal Treatment Injector (P/N 4779-0). Return system to service.
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
Nu Calgon #4301-02 Specifications
Restrictions and Compliance
Read and understand the product’s label and Safety Data Sheet (“SDS”) for precautionary and first aid information. The SDS is available on the Nu-Calgon website at www.nucalgon.com
There are no reviews yet.