NU-CALGON 61060 HVAC Odor Block
ClenAir HVAC Odor Block is not a perfume mask or cover-up. The unique ClenAir formula molecularly reacts with the airborne odor-causing compounds and eliminates them and other indoor pollutants leaving clean, fresh, air behind. The HVAC Odor Block makes it easy to remove odors and improve the indoor air quality in the entire home or building by treating the air through the HVAC system.
Eliminates odors caused by mold, mildew, bacteria, pets, smoke, musty odors, water damage, fire damage, paints, chemicals, animal decay, stale air, garbage areas, sewer gases, skunks, and more!
Use in A/C units, furnaces, rooftop units, fan coil units, and air handlers. Residential HVAC Odor Block treats up to 3 ton systems for 2 months. Commercial HVAC Odor-Block treats 10 to 15 ton systems for 4 months.
Features and Benefits
- Eliminates odors & improves Indoor Air Quality.
- Unique self-feeding package installs in air. handler or return duct
- A true odor neutralizer – not an odor mask or cover-up.
- Carefully open the box top and remove the plastic wrapped Odor-Block from the box.
- Put the bare Odor-Block back into the box.
- Secure or place the Odor-Block box on or near the air filter, in the blower compartment or any other accessible place in the return duct system.
- The specially vented box will allow the Odor-Block to slowly evaporate into the HVAC system treating all of the system air. For faster treatment or severe odors, the box top can be left open or ajar.
- When the Odor-Block is completely shrunk or dried, it is time to replace it with a new Odor-Block. Lasts up to two months.
- Carefully peel away the top of the label to expose the vent openings.
- Place the Odor-Block box in the air handler or other convenient place in the return duct system.
- The Odor-Block will slowly evaporate into the HVAC system treating all of the building air.
- When the Odor-Block is completely shrunk or dried, it is time to replace it with a new Odor-Block. Lasts up to four months.
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
Nu Calgon #61060 Specifications
Read and understand the product’s label and Safety Data Sheet (“SDS”) for precautionary and first aid information. The SDS is available on the Nu-Calgon website at www.nucalgon.com