Robertshaw 5300-080 Electric Cooking Control Millivolt Thermostat K-153 / 48"
5300 Series Electric Thermostats
The Robertshaw® 5300 Series Electric Thermostat is a snap-acting, single pole single throw (SPST) type thermostat. Most thermostats use silver contacts and have heavy-duty terminals for durability and sustained accuracy. The snap-action mechanism is precise and reliable. This direct acting series of thermostats is suitable for the commercial cooking industry.
Features and Benefits
- KN models are NAK filled diastats with temperature ranges up to 975°F (524°C)
- Rugged and compact design for versatility and long life
- Bulb and capillary available in copper, nickel plated copper and stainless steel (most models)
- Plastic coating available for protection against moisture, dust, etc. (most models)
- Dials of heat resistant plastic available
- RX millivolt models with hermetically sealed reed switch
- Stem flat in down position
- Ambient temperature 200°F (93°C)
Robertshaw #5300-080 Specifications
Restrictions and Compliance
Uni-Line® and Robertshaw® are trademarks of Robertshaw, its subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies. All other brands mentioned may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
There are no reviews yet.