Robertshaw 710-502 Low-Capacity Gas Valve
The Robertshaw® 710 Series Low-Capacity Gas Valves feature an extremely compact control designed for low capacity and limited space applications. Features include three-position outlets, multi-positional capability and component replaceability.
Features and Benefits
- Low capacity with 3-13/16”H x 4-21/32” L x 1-29/32” W dimensions.
- Gas cock dial marking Off – Pilot – On.
- Ambient temperature of -40°F to 175°F.
- Pilot outlet 1/4” tubing.
- Maximum inlet pressure 14” WC (0.5 PSI).
- Standard NEMA terminals.
- Inlet filtered screen.
- Various gas types: natural, manufactured, mixed, LP, and LP/air mixtures.
- Multiple actuators available.
- RoHS compliant.
Robertshaw #710-502 Specifications
Uni-Line® and Robertshaw® are trademarks of Robertshaw, its subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies. All other brands mentioned may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
There are no reviews yet.